Directions for Use
of WEB-interface system “Autovokzal-Set”
- Designation of system. System “Autovokzal-Set” maintains the network of servers of bus terminals, bus stations and transporters.
- WEB interface system “Autovokzal-Set” (further interface) operates external requests to network of servers for purpose of provision of advance order and payment of seats in buses.
- The result of interface operation is tickets requisites – travel voucher (further ticket requisites or voucher).
Registration in system.
- User identifier in system. Every user of system obtains its identifier. Operations are executed on behalf of particular user. The external representation of identifier (login) is an address of user e-mail.
- Password. In order to verify the access to interface password is used. For the first time the user receives password by e-mail. It is advised to change password received by e-mail immediately after its receipt.
- Change of password. At any time the user may change password choosing the mode “Change the password”, in order to complete the change it is required to enter e-mail, present password, new password two times. The message of password change is received also by e-mail (not mentioning the password itself).
- Actions for password/access to interface recovery. In order to receive new password it is necessary to choose the mode Access recovery (“Forgotten password?”) and enter e-mail on which the user identifier was registered. Instruction of access recovery will be sent to the mentioned e-mail.
Operation of e-mail.
- Enterprise “VPI-Service” controls the operation of its own servers. The confirmation of delivery and/or opening of letter (if user requested it in letter by e-mail it is recommended) is sent to user on every letter sent by e-mail on address email@example.com to user. Date and time of formation of delivery/opening confirmation is regarded to be moment of letter receipt/processing.
- User is responsible for correct spelling of e-mail.
Tariffs and payments.
- Price of tickets. Price of tickets is determined according to directions and tariffs that are in force on server of bus terminal (bus station, transporter) at the moment of seat reservation and advance payment. In case of change of tariffs and/or directions the operations executed according to previous directions/tariffs are valid and are not subject to re-execution.
- Payment at the rate of 8.73% reserving ticket price is made from advance reservation and payment for seats in buses for services of system “Autovokzal-Set”. Payment for system services is charged simultaneously with advance ticket payment and is not subject to return.
- Payment at the rate 10 UAH for every seat in order is charged for return of money by means of payment system (in case of order cancellation if it was paid).
- Upon cancellation of an order, of the ticket price may also be held other amounts in accordance with the rules in force at the bus station or from the carrier.
Seat reservation and advance payment (user instruction).
- Search of required trip. In order to receive the list of trips it is necessary to choose departure point and destination point as well as date of trip. You can also search in date range. If reservation and payment is possible upon chosen direction and date(s) of trip, the chart containing list of trips and additional information on possible trip is displayed.
Advance order and payment.
Checking of available seats. Having gained the list of trips
(arranged upon dates and time of departure) it is advised to
- Particular trip (date and time of departure).
- Number of seats.
- And also to enter e-mail. In case of absence of user identifier in system a new identifier will appear and a password will be sent on this e-mail.
- For elimination of possible misunderstandings during trip it is recommended to pay particular attention to parameter “Reliability” being a general identification of possible delay or trip cancellation.
- Order formation. The result of successful verification of reservation ability will be form containing all available order requisites. You should check out them carefully and enter surname and initials of person executing a ticket. For verification of powers and elimination of possible mistakes a password is also used.
- Payment. Payment of order is done by means of Internet-payments from servers of corresponding payment systems. User chooses on his own payment system for execution of payment from the list of available systems on web-site. Payment system chosen by user is responsible for execution and protection of payment operations. User bears all responsibility for abidance by rules of payment system chosen by him for payment.
Obtainment of ticket requisites (voucher). After obtainment of
confirmation of successful payment the reservation operation
- The results of reservation operation are displayed on page “Viewing the order”. Detailed information concerning order is put on page “Requisites of tickets / voucher”. These data must be printed for presentation to official responsible for ticket issuing.
- Additionally voucher and reference on results of reservation operation are sent to e-mail mentioned in the order.
- Records of all orders are maintained upon every user identifier. Their review enables to print the ticket requisites (voucher) in some time after execution of order.
Limitation in seat reservation and advance payment.
- Operations of seat reservation and advance payment are finished 4 hours prior to departure of bus according to schedule.
- The prepared order must be paid in 2 hours from the moment of confirmation. Unpaid orders are automatically cancelled. The user received a message by e-mail informing about cancellation.
- Interface does not enable to change ticket requisites (voucher) after payment (confirmation of order). In case it is necessary to change requisites (including date/time of departure) you should open new order. If the payment has been made, money is returned according to paragraph 5 of these directions.
- The extreme date of operations is determined by server of bus terminal (bus station, transporter). Of course it is not less than 15 days from current date. The opportunity of seat reservation for particular trip is determined in the mode “Checking the seats”.
- Not more than 5 seats are reserved in one order. The amount of orders is limitless.
- Additional limitations concerning amount and cost of operations as well as time assigned for payment may be put by payment system.
- Checking of available seats. Having gained the list of trips (arranged upon dates and time of departure) it is advised to choose:
Typical procedure of ticket execution.
- Voucher (ticket requisites) received using interface and/or by e-mail is not a ticket and can not be used for trip. Only a ticket gives a right of passage. When voucher is present, the ticket is executed in booking-office at departure point. Ticket execution upon vouchers terminates 5 minutes prior to departure of buses according to schedule.
- The ticket may be executed and issued only to that person whose surname is mentioned in voucher, and upon identification document.
- The cashier receiving voucher (ticket requisites) verifies the presence and its requisites in computer database, ascertains himself that ticket requisites are the same on voucher as well as in computer database, verifies the person and prints (executes) the ticket.
- If upon examination any discrepancy of data is revealed or surname and initials of person receiving the ticket do not correspond to voucher, the cashier is obliged to deny the ticket execution. In this case money may be returned upon application of user according to point 5.2 of these directions and according to point 136 of document “Regulations of provision of passenger motor transport services” (Approved by Resolution of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 26th September 2007 No. 1184).
- For the ticket the receiving person issues receipt where this person indicates name and number of identification document, date and time of ticket receiving.
- The cashier is not entitled to demand and gain any payment for ticket execution upon voucher.
Additional services of transporters.
- On the basis of correspondent agreements the transporters are entitled to issue their own tickets in bus (without execution in booking-office). The list of transporters and/or trips providing such service may be published on web-site and/or may be mentioned in voucher.
- The form of ticket issued to passenger in bus is regulated by document “Decree of Ministry of Transport and Communication of Ukraine of 25th May 2006 under number 503”.
The procedure of ticket issuing in bus is determined by
internal documents (instructions) of transporter with the
following obligatory elements:
- Examination of person receiving the ticket.
- Obtainment of receipt on ticket presentation.
- Free ticket execution.
- Typical procedure of ticket execution.
Return of payments.
- As a rule return of payments is fulfilled on the basis of ticket at place of its execution and according to regulations specified in document “Regulations of provision of passenger motor transport services” (Approved by Resolution of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 26th September 2007 No. 1184).
In case the ticket is not executed yet and for valid reasons
customer/passenger can not apply in prescribed terms for its
execution and/or return, as an exception money may be returned by
means of payment system (if this operation is possible in payment
system chosen by user). The final decision on return of payments
by means of payment system is made by administration of enterprise
- The necessary conditions for fulfillment of payment by means of payment system are the following: a) ticket was not executed yet b) at the moment of processing of application on return of payments not less than 12 hours are left till departure, c) payment system chosen by customer enables to execute the return operation, d) application for return of payments is executed in accordance with point 5.2.2 of these regulations.
In order to return payment using means of payment system it is
- Choose on the site the number of order from the list of orders, payment of which should be returned. Choose “Cancellation of the order” mode and confirm agreement on conditions of cancellation.
- In case of unavailability of the site, the application on return of payment may be also sent by e-mail to address firstname.lastname@example.org. The text of application must contain precisely stated request to cancel the order, b) reason why customer/passenger can not apply to booking-office, c) consent on deduction of charge of system “Autovokzal-Set” for fulfilled reservation operations and return of payments. Voucher received upon order must be enclosed in e-mail. E-mail address of sender must correspond to address registered upon execution of order. It is recommended to set a request for delivery confirmation.
- Also, in case of unavailability of Internet, the application on return of payment may be sent by fax to number +38 0432-570537, 552016. The text of application must be written by applicant with his own hand on face of printed voucher and must contain precisely stated request to cancel the order, b) reason why customer/passenger can not apply to booking-office, c) consent on deduction of charge of system “Autovokzal-Set” for fulfilled reservation operations and return of payments d) signature of customer and date of application signing.
- The operation of money return by means of payment system is executed in working days from 11 till 20 o’clock in Kyiv time during not more than 3 hours from the moment of application receiving. Money transfer is in accordance with internal rules of payment system. Applications received beyond working time are processed in the first working day by turn.
Disputes and order of their settlement.
- Disputes connected with interface operation. If any remarks concerning interface operation appear, e-mail should be sent to the address email@example.com. The letter should also contain: date and time of problem origin, identifier is used (e-mail address). The claims without these requisites are not considered. It is advisable to indicate additionally telephone number and name of contact person. If ticket requisites and/or number of order were obtained, you should mention them. You should further describe the problem and specific demands. Claims received by e-mail are considered during 3 working days. The results are sent to registration address.
- Disputes connected with ticket execution and trips are considered by administration of bus terminal (bus station, transporter). LLC “VPI-Service” bears no responsibility for accidents appearing upon ticket execution and trip at advance payment. LLC “VPI-Service” is also interested in obtainment of information on service quality upon vouchers received using interface to system “Autovokzal-Set”.
- Disputes connected with operation of payment system chosen by user for order payment are considered by administration of correspondent payment system. LLC “VI-Service” bears no responsibility for accidents appearing upon ticket payment on server of payment sytem. LLC “VPI-Service” is also interested in obtainment of information on quality of operation of payment system chosen by user for order payment.